Our Mission Statement: The Global Corner provides opportunities for the children of Northwest Florida to learn about world languages, cultures, and geography through innovative educational programs.

This Year:



What We Do

We take care of the finance so you can focus on the production.



"GIVING CHILDREN THE WORLD"

In 2006, Lee Hansen retired from the Navy and wanted to change the world...or at least her little corner of it. With the help of a small group of like-minded people, The Global Corner was born.

Learn More
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Adventures
Italy
Japan
Kenya


More than 57,000 Virtual Adventures So Far!

Since 2008, The Global Corner has been “Bringing the World to Life – One Child at a Time” for thousands of elementary school students each year. By allowing children to experience other cultures and languages without leaving their classrooms, we expand horizons for students who might never have the opportunity to leave their own neighborhoods – much less travel to other countries.

Help The Global Corner Bring the World to Life!


Testimonials

"Due to the various levels of cultural exposure within the classroom, in my opinion, the Global Corner allows our more economically challenged students an opportunity to see beyond their limited environment. Quite often, these are the students that have reading deficiencies and learn best by kinesthetic activities. Global Corner allows for this. My students return to the classroom with knowledge that I can incorporate into Reading stories, Social Studies, and other core subjects. Great Job!"
-4th Grade Teacher, Molino Park

Our Partners

Send message



Did You Know?

…by 2020, the US will comprise only 4% of the world’s population? It’s important to learn about other countries and cultures so we can communicate with the other 96%. The Global Corner can help your children – our future workforce – gain global competence. Find out how you can help.